I can't believe it! They have a quilt
club in Ulysses! Yes, I know who knew! I made arrangements to have
lunch with the two friends I made in Ulysses, Carol Egley and Carolyn
Crone. Carol said she had quilt club that morning but could make
lunch. I said, “YOU HAVE A QUILT CLUB HERE!” So guess who went to
quilt club that morning? I had such a great time, quilters are the
same everywhere, so nice! Anyway I'm going to join even though I'll
only be here a short time longer. After that we had lunch together it
was one of those perfect days.
We have been progressing on the
Office/Lodge. Randall needs to finish with the drywall (we didn't
hire out this time since it was a small job). After that we install
the vanity and hang the doors to both the utility room and new
bathroom (I have been doing the finishing, stain and polyurethane on
them). Our biggest dilemma here is try to find tile to match the
existing tile. No-one is around who knows were the tile even came
from or who did the work. I think we will end up going with something
similar and call it good.
It's started to get green, the winter
wheat has come up so most of the pivots are green. The trees are
budding, the trees we planted last year have flowered and I have
started watering the grass. I won't need to take care of the whole
place this time since we have two family's living in the houses.
Love you all lots,
Good Day.
Yay quilt club!!! Glad you get to have this love in your life again! xo
ReplyDeleteThat's ok if you are being unfaithful to the Mackay Quilt Guild, I guess we can spare you for a little while. Love and miss you girl!
ReplyDeleteThat's ok if you are being unfaithful to the Mackay Quilt Guild, I guess we can spare you for a little while. Love and miss you girl!
ReplyDeleteSounds like things are going well. Have to admit I haven't checked in for a bit. Glad to see you are making progress and enjoying yourselves!
ReplyDelete