Sorry for the huge gaps from one post to the next. Our internet hasn't been the same since we had our computer go down. There is still another blog post after this one that I've written ready to post. Aghhhh! I will survive and conqueror!
We
are still working on the Office/Lodge. I'm painting, staining and
varnishing. The boys are tearing things out and building them back.
They decided to put in an island for the stove and it looks great!
Biggest problem we are having is everything was tiled before so we've
had a hard time matching the tiles the original builders used. I
think what Randall has found will work in just fine.
Randall
is letting me take the plastic off of the windows. Yahooo! I guess
this means he feels spring is officially here. I need to start mowing
the lawns/weeds and the weeds need to be sprayed. Randall is going to
see if we can get a weed sprayer to pull behind the lawn mower, won't
that be fun? Along with all the fun stuff, we'll have the hot humid
weather to deal with, that's not fun. We will live.
![]() |
| Ann painting laundry room at the lodge. |
![]() |
| Plastic on. |
![]() |
| Plastic off. |
We
had General Conference and watched it on the big screen in the lodge.
It was very uplifting. I realize I need to look at people in the way
Jesus did. He looked past what showed on the outside into their souls.
When you can do that you can see not only who a person is but what
they can be if given the chance. He hated the sin, not the sinner.
It's going to be a hard thing for me to do, if I ever can.
Love you,
Good day!
Love you,
Good day!



No comments:
Post a Comment